Discussion Board

Latest Discussion Posts

• That sounds like good news. How are things done overseas in Single Payer Healthcare Systems? Do they work well there when physician patient time is compensated? How much is paid? Rob Bell, M.D.

• Am I reading this correctly? Are practices now going to be compensated for time evaluating patient diagnoses? Let me know if I'm dreaming. Someone pinch me. Best, Helene Begin forwarded message: From: ACP News <contact@acpnews.org> Date: ...

• Colleagues- I wanted to let you know that the Health and Medicine Division of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine is hosting a virtual workshop, Advancing Excellence in Sepsis Diagnosis , on August 27, 2020. This ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Communication

Hi all, I have been following the discussion related to hospital discharge communications and ambulatory follow-up. I have been part of an AHRQ funded workgroup looking at hospital discharge and follow-up ambulatory care. Even though this project ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Communication

Mark, Thanks for calling our attention to this paper. Interesting discussion and one cannot disagree with a plea for better communication, but several issues were not adequately addressed in this paper. The one of most interest to me is what the radiologist ...

Announcements

Current Members
792 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin