Discussion Board

Latest Discussion Posts

• Congratulations and thanks to Satid Thammasitboon and colleagues on their just-published validation of the "Assessment of Reasoning Tool', that was developed earlier by Satid and other members of the SIDM education community. The ART is possibly the ...

• Congratulations, Carmel. Well-deserved! And a very inspiring acceptance speech. Sent from my iPhone David David L Meyers, MD MBE FACEP 410-952-8782

• For anyone who missed this year's SIDM2020 Annual Meeting, it is my great pleasure to announce this year's recipient of SIDM's "Mark L Graber" Diagnostic Quality Award: Dr Carmel Crock of the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital in Melbourne, AU, ...

• I am happy to share that AHRQ has posted a new recruitment to USA Jobs for a Physician, GS 15 in CQuIPS' Division of General Patient Safety. The position is to lead our diagnostic safety and quality work- some of which has been shared during the SIDM ...

• Looking forward to the upcoming SIDM conference and wanted to let everyone know that AHRQ is developing survey items focused on diagnostic safety that can be added to the Surveys on Patient Safety Culture™ (SOPS®) Medical Office Survey . The goals of ...

Announcements

Current Members
798 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin