Discussion Board

Latest Discussion Posts

• Time's up. I have to make the decisions on my own. Better luck next time. tom (Let's think about making a brain trust; let this group try to help in real time.)

• This is a real time request, sent out the group to help solve: A late middle aged lady just came in to the ER with C/O: Abdominal bloating X 4 years. Low back pain down the back of both legs for 2 years. Hx of DM, IBS, HPTN, Lipid disorder ...

• Dear Robert Bell, Thank you for formulating this thoughtful list of questions. For what it’s worth, as a patient who has been undiagnosed / misdiagnosed as have my family members and several friends, I would answer “yes,” and "emphatically yes” to ...

• Somehow the first part of this post (introduction and appreciations) did not make it to the list. Here is the whole post again with the first portion. RB Mark Graber and associates initiative with the Institute of Medicine's report ...

• Mark Graber and associates initiative with the Institute of Medicine's report some years ago. David Newman-Toker and associates recent article published in Diagnosis, detailing the rate of diagnostic errors for "Big Three" disease conditions ...

Announcements

Current Members
785 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin