Discussion Board

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello. My name is Jessica. I have all the symptoms of diabetes (frequent urination, dry mouth, pins and needles in my hands and feet, dizzy spells when going without food, excessive thirst, etc.) and im afraid my doctor isn't hearing me. My glucose ...

• I have attached a simplified version of my recent paper on analysis of the Bayesian method for diagnosis in the form of numbered items to facilitate understanding the main points in this paper. Please review and comment on these points. Bimal ...

• An interesting approach, mapping the expected trajectory of a disease (in this case COPD) and identifying people deviating from it. I can see how it can work for analytical, retrospective uses. What are the group's thoughts on its use for real-time monitoring ...

• I read the Koufidis review article a while back and found it to be interesting. Thanks for the reference. Bimal

• Hi Dr. Jain, I'm wondering if the following review article might provide you with a better point of fixation than the seminal work stemming from Elstein, Shulman and Sprafka's "Medical Problem Solving: An Analysis of Clinical Reasoning" or Neorman's ...

Current Members
809 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin