Discussion Board

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Bimal, I think you've narrowed in on a fork in the road as it pertains to the study of diagnosis that results in two questions: are we studying signs, symptoms, disease presentation and the like such that we are studying humans during the clinical ...

• Hi David, Thank you for your detailed, highly informative response with all the references. Some of the references I had read before while others I read after you pointed them out. In addition, I have ordered Morrell's book from Amazon which will be ...

• Thanks Bimal, Importnat topic. For sometime I have been I have thought that SIDM could focus on BIG things they MAY be able change. It is my opinion that for various reasons many physicians do not like asking or even answering questions. There are ...

• Hi Bimal, As I recently finished the volume, and it pertains directly to your points below, I thought that I would highly recommend that you take a look at David Cameron Morrell's "Diagnosis in General Practice: Art or Science" (John Fry Trust Fellowship, ...

• I have been writing for quite some time about the role of Bayesian reasoning in diagnosis without receiving any significant feedback from SIDM members. While all of us are interested in diagnosis, one of the reasons for this lack of feedback may be unfamiliarity ...

Current Members
813 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin